Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays



It is another scorcher here in Melbourne! Fortunately I did manage to finish the remaining shopping for our Christmas lunch before midday. Two of our friends are coming to join us tomorrow and I am looking forward to a very pleasant afternoon with plenty of food, drinks and laughters.

We would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays! I will try to fit in a Malaysian Monday post on Boxing day so see you then.

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Suresh and Co! Hope the new year brings you new and exciting adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been having very warm weather here, and I am enjoying every minute of it. It's actually just around 80 F so it's perfect weather but not for all the baking that I've been doing. I am wishing you all the best this Christmas and more for the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Suresh! Hope Santa brings you something spesh (that you can cook with and post for us to see)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas my friend. Hope the warm weather lasts :) We're lucking out too here at the South Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tis fine to see the Old World and travel up and down
    Among the famous palaces and cities of renown,
    To admire the crumblyh castles and the statues and kings
    But now I think I've had enough of antiquated things. Flights to Manila
    Cheap Flights to Manila
    Cheap Air Tickets to Manila

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia

linkwithin